Saturday, October 19, 2013

Artificial Beauty




I am fortunate enough to go to school at Lincoln High School. There have been many updates to the school, but even some of the old parts of the school are beautiful. We have recently gotten a new sign put up at the main entrance of the school. It is such a cool sign and catches the eye of many people. Even the new windows we have are beautiful. They were definitely one of the first things I noticed when they started remodeling the school! I never thought our school would look like this, or that I would get to experience all of the new features of it.





Another building that is beautiful is the church that my grandma goes to. It is called Silver Creek Church. Silver Creek is located about 8 miles past Thief River Falls. It is a very beautiful, small, country church. Silver Creek happens to be very old. My mom went to it when she was growing up. I have always enjoyed going to this church occasionally with my mother because of the people that are apart of it. Silver Creek doesn't have a lot of people that attend the mass, but the people that do attend it, create a beautiful atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment